1 (800) 308-4358
Mon-Fri 7am-7pm CST
  1. 1. Choose A State
  2. 2. Choose A Bond
  3. 3. Enter Your Contact Info
  4. 4. Receive Your Free Quote

Alcohol Tax Bond (Federal/TTB)

Information on alcohol tax bonds

SuretyBonds.com is legally licensed to issue alcohol tax bonds nationwide. Whether you sell alcohol in Texas, New York, Wisconsin or elsewhere, we can bond you!

Alcohol tax bonds guarantee the taxes and fees required by state or local law for selling, producing and warehousing liquor and other alcoholic beverages are paid. Each alcohol tax bond issued out is a legal contract binding three entities together.

The principal’s obligation with alcohol tax bonds is to pay all applicable alcohol taxes as they become due. If the principal fails to fulfill the bond’s terms, the obligee, which in this case is the government entity, can make claim on the bond to recover any unpaid taxes and/or fines.

Alcohol bonds are known by many different names, including:

No matter the specific title used on the bond form, SuretyBonds.com can fulfill your bonding needs.

State specific costs

The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) requires a federal bond for all brewers, distillers, etc. who owed $50,000 or more in excise taxes during the previous year. However, there are a number of states that require principals to submit a bond, which guarantees the payment of all taxes owed. For more information about alcohol tax bonds in your area, select your state below or call 1 (800) 308-4358 to speak with a surety expert.

What are the next steps?

Apply today to receive a free, no-obligation quote from us within one business day. Are you in a hurry? You can obtain your alcohol tax bond in its original form as early as tomorrow by choosing our overnight shipping option. As always, SuretyBonds.com strives to provide each client with a fast, easy and accurate bonding experience.