1 (800) 308-4358
Mon-Fri 7am-7pm CST
  1. 1. Choose A State
  2. 2. Choose A Bond
  3. 3. Enter Your Contact Info
  4. 4. Receive Your Free Quote

Nebraska Alcoholic Liquor Tax Bond

How much does a liquor tax bond cost in Nebraska?

The Nebraska Liquor Control Commission requires the following license holders to post surety bonds prior to conducting business:

The required amount of these bonds vary, so applicants should verify their required amount of bond coverage with the state prior to bonding.

The best way to find out exactly how much you’ll pay for your Nebraska surety bond is to request your free surety bond quote now!

Bond Type Bond Amount Cost*
Varies Alcoholic Liquor Tax Bond Varies Starts at 1% Apply Now

We can typically provide your free surety bond quote within 1 business day of submitting your bond application. Call 1 (800) 308-4358 or click here to get started!

Why do I need this bond?

Alcoholic liquor tax bonds in Nebraska are put in place to ensure that principals (licensees under the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission Act) faithfully perform all terms and conditions of the licenses given to them. Specifically, these bonds guarantee that principals will pay all lawful taxes, fees, assessments, fines, penalties and costs that become due to the state.

If the principal fails to fully account for these sums, the bond protects the state from financial loss up to the full penal sum of the bond. The principal must reimburse the surety for any damages paid out.

Apply for your free surety bond quote now!

What’s the fine print?

Liquor tax surety bonds in Nebraska become null and void if violated by a principal. Otherwise, these bonds remain in full force and effect until canceled.

The bond runs concurrently with the term of the principal’s license or licenses. The surety can cancel this bond by giving written notice of cancellation to the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission. Cancellation becomes effective 60 days after notice is received.

What license classification do I need?

This surety bond covers the following license types:

  • Class L-Craft Brewery
  • Class X-Wholesale Liquor
  • Class V-Manufacturer (beer, wine, spirits)
  • Class Y-Farm Winery
  • Class W-Wholesale Beer
  • Class Z-Micro Distillery

Applicants should be sure to indicate the correct license type on the bond form.

Specific licensing requirements vary by license type, so applicants should verify their required information with the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission, which can be accessed from the Additional Resources section of this page.

Take the first step toward becoming licensed in Nebraska by requesting your free surety bond quote now!

Ready to get started?

Get a FREE Liquor Tax Bond Quote Today!

Additional Resources

Licensing Division

Licensing Forms

Nebraska Liquor Control Commission

Overnight Shipping
50,000 Satisfied
Customers Nationwide
No Hidden Fees